Thursday 30 June 2011

I'm so dizzzzzzzy

Morning - I write today from my pit. I am off work poorly sick.

For the past week I have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded pretty much constantly throughout the day. Its a feeling like I can't describe except I feel like I am floating and yesterday my balance was completely off so I ended up leaving the office early and making the 2 hour trip home. on.the.bus. hmph.

Every time I say "I'm so dizzy" I feel like I singing a line from this song!


Today I shall find out the results to my blood tests so that will hopefully give me answers and a miracle cure - please and thank you. Initially when I went to the doctors on Tuesday...and made mum hold my hand while the nurse took my blood he said my results would be 2 hours which I was massively impressed with. Slip of the tongue. 2 days he meant.

Wish me well!!

But for now here is a couple of things that are on my wish list for the week:

Wish I had the balls to wear this but my head is large enough on its own, I doubt I need to bring attention to it any further. 2 words STEAK head.

And since my quest for tops I have now moved back to my first love of dresses and this one definitely makes next months shortlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment