Monday 6 June 2011

Going to the chapel & we're going to get marrrrieddd

I recently entered into a special world of wedding planning. I am in love.
With my trusty pukka pad, wedding mags and plastic page savers I am content and happy.


Since getting engaged in May I have been full steam ahead with our plans. Working in a predominatry female environment the wedding fairy has been around sprinkling her dust. We have had 4 weddings already with another 1 to come and then ours! So it was only right that a few mags where going spare. This is the little lot I managed to inherit from our most recent bride in the department Annie.

With my excel spreadsheet, and love of wedding blogs our plans are well underway. With our total budget of £5k we have hired The Monastery for the ceremony and Islington Mill for the evening do and only today decided on our colour scheme (red, white and blue by the way) which was actually my boys suggestion. What do you think?

My mum got married to my stepdad on Saturday it was the most amazing day. I had helped plan their day for around 12 months before and it couldn't have gone any better. They have been together a lifetime of 24 years already and the whole day was totally fitting of them. The house is covered in cards and wedding memorbilia scattered around. I love it.

Mostly I will be writing about all that is going on in our little world, some wedding related some not. I am so excited for what is to come.

But for now, this was my first post and I bid you good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment