Sunday 19 June 2011

The DIET

I have been on and off (although mainly on) a diet since October 2009. Even as I typed that then I had to do a double check because jeez that sure is a long time dieting...isn't it?! Don't get me wrong I have had times when I have completely veered off track such as the time me and the boy when to Munich and I ate and ate and ate and ate like a pig...when ironically it was a whole load of pork knuckle and sausages that I stuffed down my throat.

Anyway, the past few weeks I was definatly OFF the diet for the most part but since meeting the dressmaker on last Saturday and being told that basically I have until October to lose the weight I want to as this is when my dress will commence to be brought into being, I have been focused.

I have over the 2 years lost a fair whack of weight already even if I do brag so myself, 51lbs to be exact.

This week my running partner and me have been pounding the pavement Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and already I can feel the difference.

Its mental but you would think knowing I am getting married in 41 weeks (yes I am counting) this would stop me reaching for chocolate...crisp...and erm pretty much whatever is available to shove in my mouth and instead live on salad and steamed things but no.

A definite no if this weekend is anything to go by...a sneaky double cheeseburger on my drive home from Bradford today and then a snickers but following it up with a plate of veg for tea.

I have made plans for running, aerobics and swimming this week...if that helps?

Seriously lackage of will power.

Also:


This is pretty

Check this out...so tempted to run to the shops and make one of these bad boys!!

I just saw this and swooned

Wish I looked like Lana Del Rey loving this tune

No comments:

Post a Comment